For any worship service, meeting, or event at Linworth United Methodist Church, we ask that if you or someone in your household family is feeling ill (fever, shortness of breath, cough, lost of taste or smell) or have been exposed to COVID19, you refrain from attending in person. Take advantage of our online worship services and opportunities to connect! There will be no childcare offered during services at this time*, but if your family is comfortable, your children may attend worship with you. We ask that children older than 2 wear a mask if at all possible.
Outdoor Worship – Weekly at 8:30 a.m.
- Beginning May 9th .Registration Required weekly.
- Bring your own chairs!
- Masks – Required** until you are seated. (Keep them on while you visit, but please no hugging/handshaking!)
Indoor Worship – Weekly at 10:00 a.m.
- Beginning May 23rd .
- Registration Required weekly (limited number of spaces available).
- Registration will begin on May 17th. Please watch the Lantern for registration information
- Seating with your household family by ushers. Socially distanced.
- Once seated you are asked to remain seated. Limit visiting to after exiting the building at the conclusion of worship.
- Masks – Required** at all times. (Please no hugging/handshaking!)
- Entrance only through South Doors (near office).
- If you are unable to walk around the building, please make note that you may enter from the doors on the North Side of the building, near the kitchen, so that you are closer to your car upon exit.
- Exit only through doors directly off of the Worship Center.
When you enter the building, you will be greeted by a member of our hospitality team who will ask you to sanitize your hands and direct you to the check-in. Another member of our team will be nearby to help you check in and direct you to an usher for seating. Offering plates will not be passed, but you may drop your offering in one of the wooden boxes as you exit the worship center. You’ll also return your nametag to be sanitized for the next time you attend.
Other Events/Meetings/Classes at LUMC
At this time, events/meetings/classes at LUMC are only permitted if scheduled directly with a staff member. Outdoor gatherings are encouraged! For gatherings (outdoors) on LUMC’s property, we do ask that you still schedule with a staff member directly. Indoor gatherings are still extremely limited. While the church office is open during the week, we do please ask that you make an appointment if at all possible.
* Please contact Rev. Brooke Hilliard to be connected with children, youth, and family events at LUMC (email@example.com)!
** Unless you have a medical condition which prevents safe masking. Even if you are vaccinated, we ask that you mask in accordance with requirements.