Just a quick thought on the Monday before Thanksgiving –
(I have so much to be thankful for, but this list pertains to life at Linworth UMC)
- I still cannot believe I am blessed to serve on this staff of spectacular human beings. We laugh together, tease each other, and get. stuff. done. Our named gratitude is hanging on a wreath on the office door. Check it out the next time you’re in!
- As mentioned in worship yesterday, all the people who give of time and energy to make worship happen each week. If I tried to name every person/group, I would *no doubt* leave someone out. As such, I’ll simply trust that you know if you are counted among these people.
- Volunteers in general! I learned in seminary that volunteers are really “unpaid staff,” and that is certainly true here. You all keep ministry moving and make sure the work of God at LUMC is done and done well.
- Linworth Children’s Center which not only provides excellent care for my kiddo, but also keeps the building full of energy!
- Your faithfulness – in this season I have been thankful for your ability to try new things, take steps in faith, and continue to support LUMC. More importantly, decisions/processes like our Reconciling Vote remind me that you are ready to take God’s message of grace and love out into the world in new and exciting ways!
How about you? What are YOU thankful for at Linworth United Methodist Church?